ZIP™ Individually Wrapped Firestarters
Features and Benefits
||‘Just light the wrapper’|
||Powerful. Formulated to light even the most difficult/damp fuels|
||Burns for up to 15 minutes|
||Safe, odourless, convenient and clean to use|
||Suitable for all outdoor and indoor fires|
Ideal for use in
||Indoor open fires|
||Wood burning or multi fuel stoves|
Preparation and Usage
Indoor / Outdoor Fires and Barbecues
- Place 1-2 ZIP™ Wrapped Firestarters on your logs or briquettes. For hard to light fuels use more fire starters as required.
- Using limited draft, light the wrapper. ZIP™ recommends using long safety matches. When fire starters are well lit, carefully add more fuel, taking care not to extinguish flames.
- When the fire is well lit, increase the draft. For barbecues allow coals to ash over evenly until glowing (20 minutes before cooking).
- Keep away from flames or sparks.
- First aid treatment: contains kerosene.
- If swallowed, call a poison control center or doctor immediately.
- Do not induce vomiting.