ZIP Original Firestarters
Features and Benefits
||Fast and reliable|
||For all types of fires|
Ideal for use in
||Indoor open fires|
||Wood burning or multi fuel stoves|
Preparation and Usage
Indoor / Outdoor Fires and Barbecues
- Place 1-2 Zip Original Firestarters on your logs, charcoal or briquettes. For hard to light fuels, use more fire starters as required.
- Using limited draft, light the fire starter. Zip recommends using long safety matches. When fire starters are well lit, carefully add more fuel, taking care not to extinguish flames.
- When the fire is well lit, increase the draft. For barbecues, allow coals to ash over evenly until glowing (20 minutes before cooking).
- Keep away from flames or sparks.
- First aid treatment: contains kerosene.
- If swallowed, call a poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- Do not induce vomiting.