ZIP™ Instant Light BBQ Grill
||Premium 100% natural briquettes|
||1 tray gives up to 2 hours of cooking time|
||Ready to use in 20 minutes|
||Safe and easy to use|
||Easy and fast lighting|
||Long burning, better cooking|
||Great value for money|
||Safe, no harmful chemical emissions – will not taint food|
||Convenient, no fire starters required|
||Minimum wait to start cooking|
Preparation and Usage
- Place the instant light barbecue tray and stand onto a steady, level, non-flammable heat resistant surface sheltered from the wind.
- Leave the starter paper under the grill.
- Do NOT use any fire starters or flammable liquids.
- To light the barbeque: without removing the grill surface, insert a lit match through the grill holes, under one corner of the starter paper.
- The charcoal will be ready to cook in approximately 20 minutes, depending on outdoor wind conditions.
- Once the flames have died down and the charcoal has ashed over, cooking can begin.
- If desired, to maintain even heat distribution during cooking, agitate the charcoal by tapping the grill tray with a cooking utensil.
DO NOT refill. This is a single use pack. Extinguish immediately after you finish cooking, and allow to go cold before handling the grill, moving it or disposing of it. Remember the area beneath and around the Instant Light BBQ Grill will become extremely hot and will remain so for some time after use. Dispose of your Instant Light BBQ Grill carefully and responsibly.
This product generates extreme heat. Care must be taken when using, handling and disposing of the product after use.
THIS BARBECUE SHOULD NOT BE USED INDOORS OR IN CONFINED SPACES. USE ONLY IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS.
- Never use in an area where disposable barbecues are prohibited.
- Never use lighter fluid or other flammable liquids or solids on the barbecue.
- Never leave the barbecue unattended. Always keep children and pets away from the barbecue and barbecue area.
- Never touch, attempt to lift or move the barbecue once lit, as it quickly becomes very hot.
- If food sticks to the grill, use an appropriate utensil to remove.
- To extinguish use water.