ZIP™ Concentrated Liquid Firestarter
Features and Benefits
Ideal for use in
Preparation and Usage
- Pour Zip Concentrated Liquid Firestarter over your charcoal or wood, so that the liquid soaks into the fuel. Avoid excessive use and spillage.
- Light the charcoal or logs with long safety matches.
- When the fire is lit, add more fuel, taking care not to extinguish flames.
Do not use fire starter liquid on a warm grate. Just a sip of Zip Concentrated Liquid Firestarter may lead to life threatening lung damage.
- Do not swallow.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains distillates (petroleum hydrotreated light).
- If swallowed, call a poison control center or doctor immediately.
- Do not induce vomiting.