ZIP™ Outdoor Cooking System
||‘Just light the wrapper’|
||Odourless & Food Safe|
||Safe for wildlife|
||Lightweight, waterproof & lights readily in all weather conditions|
||Made from naturally derived biofuel|
||Cooks for 1-2 people|
||Clean burn – no soot|
||Conveniently flat packed & pocket sized|
Preparation and Usage
- Clear away any grass/vegetation from the ground where the stove is intended to be used.
- Unfold the stove and latch the two unhinged sides together to form a pyramid shaped stove.
- For optimal performance, press the stove firmly into the ground to form an airtight seal at the base. Use soil or sand, if available, to ensure an efficient seal.
- Place the wrapped fuel cube centrally in the stove with the seam facing upwards. Add an additional cube if required, but no more than two cubes should be used at one time. If wet, shake the cube vigorously to remove excess moisture.
- Light the corner/seam of the wrapper through the ignition hole (long safety matches recommended).
- Allow approximately 30 to 60 seconds for the fuel wrapper to burn away and the cube to achieve all over burn. Please note: a reduction in the height of the flame and a slight change in yellow flame color will occur.
- Place the cup centrally on the stove with the handles either directly above or directly opposite the ignition hole so handles remain cool. Licks of blue flame should now be visible at the sides of the stove. if not, remove the cup and wait for a further 10 to 20 seconds before replacing the cup.
- Proceed as normal and bring to the boil or heat as required.
- Extinguish by smothering with sand/earth/water.
IMPORTANT: Ensure adequate ventilation if stove and fuel are used indoors. Do not remove the wrapper from the fuel cube, simply light the wrapper.
Always take care with open flames and hot liquids.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not light fuel in your hand. Always light fuel when placed in cooker.
- If unintentional skin contact occurs, wash area thoroughly with soap and water.
- If unintentional eye contact occurs, wash eye with water for several minutes.
- If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- During cooker use, the cup, pot or pan must always be placed on top of the cooker.
- Do not overfill your cup, pot or pan with liquid or food.
- Do not allow contents of cup, pot or pan to boil dry.
- After use, allow the flame to extinguish (either naturally or by smothering).
- Ensure the cooker and cup, pot or pan are cool before cleaning and storage.
California proposition 65 warning
WARNING: This product contains, and can produce on combustion, materials known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. Use of this and other solid fuels may be restricted at times by law. Please check 1-877-4NO or www.877NoBURN.ORG before burning.